forever 17

2:03 AM

It was koko birthday, this is the first time i could celebrate my friends birthday because he got a birthday on my holiday. Lucky me!

On Indonesia, when we had a birthday we usually treat our friend to show how happy we were to growing old with close friend and stay healthy. Oh and if it's about me, i'm gonna stay at home as a broken girl haha
I heard every country had their own birthday story as well

But you have NO IDEA what you gonna do when it's on your birthday
You won't ask your friend to celebrate on 300 dollar-bucks restaurant for a person, that's might be the rich person celebrate their birthday but for me it is a way to treat my funeral wtf o(TヘTo)

Koko said that it was depend on us where we're gonna celebrate then i think about the 300 bucks restaurant hahaha (*/_\)









Actually, I'm not in a good interest with sushi on that day but i think i'm amazed with the picture
Maybe i"m gonna search something like this on my birthday also!

and yep, i finally got a good place for detta (─‿‿─)♡










Of course if you gonna going to spend your friend's money you gotta giving a thank you for a present haha
it's not a must but how will you respond when you got nothing on your birthday but just a hole in yout wallet?








Koko the birthday boy, happy forever 17 (´ω`♡)










I think I spend almost IDR 300 for today but it's for 4 person, and you got a soup also (forgot the name) and mochi







This mochi i think approximately IDR 35 but i forgot really
I don't really like this mochi, it just feels unusual











I love camwhoring but I'm uploading this because i don't wanna lost this photos on my laptop and don't wanna forgot about my forever 17 haha






Cece with their sushi, but she prefer korean food!








DON'T YOU KNOW SUSHI TEI HAS BECOME more and more cool, after a long time i could call the waitress on my table now, i did call them until the waitress looks upset at me hahaha







This is how the birthday sushi looks like, it's just like a sushi with cheese and cucumber but i love to see salmon on the top ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ




\



and this is me, camwhoring again #abaikan









I picked a lovely filter because you were feeling love det not because any else!








Just a simple birthday without any surprise at all, no cocktail
So we ended taking a photos together, Happy birthday Ko!


ikkeru






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram