What would you do when you're in your hometown?

12:56 AM

はじめまして、イッケルです (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))



I posted a little about what i did on surabaya
Well, since surabaya is my hometown and i've been living here for almost 18years. I should know what would i do in here. But lately, i don't know how to spend my time in surabaya *mongpo* 

But when i did i should watch some movie (since you just pay for idr 35 for watching both 3d or 2d (you pay one not you get two lol) 





How to train your dragon 3d and it's indeed idr 35, told ya it's cheap 





Then i watch maleficent 2d for idr 35 also, which it is make me feels awkward (but feels grateful for the price wtf)

Then after watching, i shoud go catch a gelato!

I know you'll find any gelato in bali but surabaya has it's own also






But the most famous gelato (that i ever heard) in here should be le cafe gourmand!






But because i'm broke i just bought one scoop for idr 33 (already with tax) so i can't take my perfect gelafie wtf






And this is my trying to seducing you with my gelafie but ended up making you puke hahaha (._.)




Happy friday!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram