Odalan the sims meme nevermind just blab

3:04 AM

Mornin or what ever lah i don't know how i should call it on this hour


I think i got my insomnia and it's kinda annoying because i even got my-dramatically-pimples-finally-gone healing and now i think it comes again

I'm playing sims by the way which is stuck for two hours








And yes i am too lazy to make a resort so i make it with blueprints wtf 

By the way there's a new trending topics in indonesia it is about meme










Which i made it for my friends ahahaha
Oh and by the way









 I just had a ceremony in my house it is called odalan but i don't know how to explain it. I think my english just got worse 







So i just think that odalan is a balinese ceremony that is held on the temple's anniversary which yesterday was my merajan's temple. Why we should do this is because to show my gratitude to the Gods, spirits, and our ancestors. (I don't know specificaly) well i guess i should learn more!








People usually wearing a white kebaya or yellow when doing a ceremony and yes make ups (not every people). I'm not a make up person so i did not wore any every ceremony (°_°) (or is it me that is too or super lazy to wore any hahahahaha) 








And by the way i called myself tirthaholic because air tirtha is really good 
I should be the one that feels excited when it is the time to drink the water (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))









I don't know what to say anymore but every question will be granted then ^ ^




I know this is too much by the way but but but...
By the way









可愛いですね?☻




おやすみなさい
Ikkeru









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram