It's been a junky day

1:10 AM

it is hard to sleep


My mind feels like a mess. Lacking sleep always driving me insane It feels like I got PMS forever. Should control my emotion wtf. I usually sleep from 7 am to 11am lol if you ask what I usually do at midnight it will be lying down on my bed doing nothing. 







maybe I need a holiday after all lol
anyway I've been away from the phone, I used to be addicted to Snapchat but one day when I just woke up I just bored with that lol
I still update but need a long time to update wtf

away from the phone and does not go anywhere made me like hikikomori lol. I'm still going out with friends though but because of my ability for not to sleep made me like really baper a.k.a lebay a.k.a dramatic queen wtf

So in the end, friends grow tired with me and I decided to stay at home. I already bought so much food stock last week and in the end, I made my own lunch lol.







But cooking was never been my specialty so I never recommend my friends to eat my food wtf. Because of how bad I cook, sometimes I just eat snacks
and yup the picture on the right is curry, not p***








It does not like salsa sauce but it tastes perfect if I mix it with mayo hehe. I guess my healthy routine becomes junky routine eh?






Speaking of junky, I missed family mart's beef jerky in Japan. I know junky and jerky does not sound the same lol  I missed holiday so much. I should be working on my assignment but well I'm don't have any inspiration to write though. 

I guess I should change my daily routine or my face will changes into granny too soon wtf
ikkel











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram