My snow white problem

11:33 PM

No it's not snow white that appears on disney's movie and no it's not about food. It's about my hair problem, every time I go to Surabaya i always see "snow white" appears on my hair. Well, it is indeed dandruff but i prefer to not use the words since i don't wanna people say dandruff girl. Seriously guys what's the problem with my hair?? does my hair really hates Surabaya, my hair always got oily, dandruff, and so mtf itchy. I keep trying to wash my hair regularly but no it won't help at all.

Just think about it, what if I walk on the street then some hot guy appears and see me





"ooooh pretty" 





the he is about to approaching me for my phone number since i'm pretty, fabulous, and lovely





then he saw my hair 






"oh no she got snow white back up back up"





and bam! here i am, forever alone









I know i'm lying about they approaching me, they only approach me if i forgot to zip my jeans or something on my teeth. But i'm not lying about pretty part, mom always said that. Okay, what i really wanna know do you know why my snow white couldn't move on from my hair? I've been thinking about using Selsun though but my friend said it could make your hair so dry.

But i was hoping this is only my hair that needs adapting with Surabaya's weather. ah whatsoever la 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram