just realize it's already december

1:07 AM

Guys


I'm not going to say my life has been awful and something bad going on with me again. I wanna say I've been blessed in this year
Lots of things happens but that's how life goes on (eciye) 
There are lots of upside-down happens to me which always made me cry, happy, and confused in the same way.



My English hasn't improved a bit for this year, I'm still having a problem with what's different with at, on, and in
maybe I should consider using french next year lol
I'm doing nothing lately, I got sick since November. It's not a big deal, but kinda annoying that you always not in a good feeling every time you go outside. But lately, I just spend my time with friends and family in Bali. Since I decided to move.

I write this post with tissue on my nose, the weather is not really good. The sun strikes at noon then it's raining. I got a fever and flu all over again. Shoot
So you who read this post, please take care of yourself, and maybe if you hear a shorty girl that sneezing too much: hi, it might be me *trying to look cute*
Guess typing looks cute doesn't make me cute at all lol




yes it's still me and yes I just realized it's almost at the end of December


Ikkel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram