first post on this year

10:42 PM

Hello!

If you read this post, i'm going to say that i'm still alive in this year. I'm eating lots of food that i often posted it on snapgram. I saved lots of food photos and decided to upload it soon and and so many photos that i haven't upload it since 2015 lol and now it's 2017


Nothing special happens on me yet, i'm just hoping that my i'm getting taller and taller every day
but sadly my age will not approved me to do that. I think my height already stuck when i was in elementary school. Because that's what my friend keep saying to me. "ikkel and her elementary bag" wtf

Moving to Bali doesn't help though, in spite of looking normal i looks like hobbit who lives with human. My friend are wayyyyy more taller than me. Because of that i decided to move back to Surabaya again and about to make shorty squad. People who interested please calls my manager and my manager will make a list about this
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
First lie in this year
oh and i'm lying about making shorty squad not lying about the 'alive' part




Just realized that i've always going to grab Sushi almost every week. Every single month, i can't missed any sushi pictures on my camera roll. Even Japanese rarely go to Sushi place so often than me.



Salmon mentai and unagi roll are my favorite sushi all the time, not a big fan with Chuka Idako though but i still can eat it






Oh and bytheway, i bought all of this in Sushi Tei Galaxy mall. This is the first time i had sushi in Surabaya after long long time and the services are sooooooo good. Usually i have to call the waitress to fill up my ocha (which usually they kept forget) but in here, they will asks us to fill it up or not. Which it's simply made me happy



Salmon nigiri that rarely i could have with my balinese friend since my balinese friends prefer to eat unraw sushi. Which it's fushion. I always split the bill so if i ordered original sushi i have to recalculate the price which it's 面倒 

But don't care la, even they doesn't like raw food we're still having a good lunch or dinner together




Looking at this, made me really sad because it's time to open the new book and waiting for next christmas which i still don't know what news that people brings to me until christmast. I hope this year my wish could get fulfilled as to repay my height wish that will never happens.


ikkel









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram