I'm finally in.. BANGKOK! part 2, From The Mix Hotel with love

11:27 PM

Just realized that i made this post almost 3 years ago and i haven't posted it so i why i don't post it tonight lol

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Dedicate for the first hotel that really made me impressed, I'm actually never reviewing about hotel before. This post was made because I think I'm really happy to stay in here for a short time. The mix Bangkok is really near the Phra Khanong station. Seriously guys it is REALLY TOTALLY near which I really think its soooo convenient!







Usually when you get a hotel which is really near from the public transportation you will have to pay more. But you only pay for IDR 800-1000 for 5 person! which it means that you only pay approximately IDR 160-200 for each person. This is my first hotel that could let 5 people in 1 room lol. My mom doesn't want us to have a different room so she insist to have in a same room or have a connection room. One thing that you should beware is that, this hotel does not have elevator! 





This-hotel-does-not-have-an-elevator 




To make sure you didn't cry when you booked this hotel lol
I'm staying on the top
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wait, if I said that is it means that I'm staying at the roof?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe I could change it to "i'm staying in the highest floor" I think I'm in the sixth floor and it really is the highest. Sadly, we bring a huge suitcase and the staff in here are all girls. I couldn't see bellboy in here lol. But I don't really mind, it feels like I won't afraid if I'm eating too much because I have my daily exercise when i going to the hotel lol. I even get helped by a tourist, he said that he was staying at fifth floor but actually he's staying at second floor which is totally totally touched my heart #wtfI'msaying

I don't think that people would read this crappy post but thank you for saving my life suitcase!













Feels like home (?)

My room is actually quite nice and clean, but forgive my untidiness I make it dirty heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehe wtf #creepylaugh
The bathroom is using a shower and there are 3 beds! one of them are bunk beds so I didn't lie when I said i sleep on the top lol







And it said that this room have a garden view. I thought that it would be so many flower or anything 









Yup, it's only in my mind

But I didn't complain for anything because I didn't have any problem when I stayed here. It's just that if you does not like using stairs to going up, this hotel is not an option for that.











The mix has a mini pantry on level 2 and they provide bread with tea and coffee for your breakfast. There are also cups and plates but we are not allowed to bring it into my room. Isn't it good for having a free breakfast? at least you won't have to search some food for breakfast then!









The staff that will serve you,

I really love Pi Aon!

Actually It's begin when she talking to me in Thailand's language and I don't even know that she was talking to me because I'm not speaking Thailand at all so I thought she mean someone else (seriously people in here thought that I'm a thailand citizen, but not the beautiful one lol)

She was amazed when she know i'm not from thailand, she finally talk to me in english and said that i'm really looks like a thailand citizen. She even praise me for always smiling and greetings her when I met her. (seriously I didn't know that, I thought she is the one who always smiling first lol)

and I'm just like...












Hahahaha i really don't know when people praise me alot, I never got praised before so i kinda happy.

Happiness are quite simple :P


But Pi Aon really good at handling people, she's giving me enough information about Thailand so I'm really satisfied with it









Because i'm easily impressed and feel pleased, I took a photo with her! Thank you very much!










That's what I could said about The Mix. We got a reasonable price, it's near from the Skytrain station, the rooms are big and clean, also don't forget with the free breakfast. We enjoyed every single day in here (We only stay for 4-5 days)  It only took 20 minute ride to Siam Paragon and Central World Mall.

But this hotel doesn't have elevator, so that's the only cons in here. But what you pay is what you get, the mix is a good place with a reasonable price. If you're only stay with two person you might get the room on the lower levels. I really recommend this place to stay, It might not a 5 star hotel but it's good for it's value. This room does not allow smoke, if you're busted you have to pay the fine about IDR 400. 









I was hoping that this post will be useful for you who love to stay without costing much. Have a blessed vacation!

ikkeru



The Mix Bangkok
1533/3 Sukhumvit Road
Wattana, Bangkok
Thailand
Phone                    :  +66 238 185 42
Email                     :  info@themixbangkok.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram