My kpop problem

10:30 PM

Today BTS on vlive just uploaded BTS Run 18, and of course.

i
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
watched
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it






even though my quota so limited
lol

I really like BTS, they're funny and their friendship goals that i really envies a lot. Don't forget about their music, it has a good lyrics and dance choreography. I can't say all of them are handsome. The 7 of them has their own charisma which makes BTS pretty lovable to me. Is it just me or the ARMY also cries when they're winning awards? Hehe i'm expecting their new album soon.


My friends were going to the concert in Jakarta. I wish I could go too! but i'm not good with crowd and i'm currently in Tokyo right now :( and the ticket already sold out in everywhere :( :( :(

I just wishing BTS's popularity could going up, they could make a good single again, and hoping they will always be the BTS that the ARMY's likes.

OH AND ALSO, i really wish 'Do You' - Rapmon is available on iTunes. I'm a fan
Can't stop listening in youtube



ikkelio - yo o o o

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram