my new life

12:39 PM

Hello!

If you read this, I'm currently living in Japan as a broke student. I can't spend my money on everything other than onigiri lol. I'm now living in Sharehouse with the help of my friend as the guarantor so i need to be aware so the owner doesn't think I'm a bad girl.

I don't know if I could make noise in my room such as listening to music or using a hairdryer. I keep going out and going into my room for checking if my music is too loud (i only use 6% rather than 53% lol) I really missed my Smart TV where I usually streaming vlive with HD quality. Uh oh forgot to tell you that my share house's wifi doesn't reach my room so I couldn't use my phone T.T
I bought 200MB/day for 15 days data plan by U mobile and it cost JPY 3.456

This week will be going to be the end of sakura (that's what I heard from Instagram) since the weather is windy. Well, at least I'm lucky to be able to see sakura since I never been to Japan in the spring season.

the weather now is 10 degrees (just googled) so cold outside!
I'm going to school tomorrow so I should have study but the weather somehow makes me sleepy. So I'd rather write this post rather than study (so I won't get oversleep lol)

I'm not really in a mood for going out lately, since I'm broke and don't really know what to do hehe.

That's what I'm gonna say, I'm still learning to write more and being more talkative on my blog.
Tomorrow will be the first day at school and I'm too shy to meet new people. I'm not sure if I could talk much but let's see how's the school is! can't wait for the new experiences


ikkelio









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram