8:16 PM

it's been 3 weeks, I'm still can't speak their language. But not being able to speak Japanese in japan, I think it's still fine. I could order by touching what I want on the menu. I could use Google maps to find a place.

But I want to speak their language, I should speak more

There are lots of my Japanese friend that trying to speak Japanese to me, friends are the best.
anyway don't you think typing Japanese keyboard kinda hard? #isitjustme

Ah! I still having problems with finding the cheapest place I could leave.
I'm actually interested in living in a dorm, it's cheap
but I'm a person who always thinks too much. What if I can't sleep at night and disturbing my dormies? what if my dormies not feeling good when I turning on my alarm and accidentally snooze out? what if my dormies actually aliens.

Too much thinking is not really good, but I'm a person who always thinks too much. Even it's not important lol.

But maybe after my 3 months contract in my share house, I'll reconsider living in the dorm
ikkelio




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram