5:15 AM

Today is the most happiest day in this week, even though it's still early to said that.

The reason why i said this is because, BTS just won the social artist award.
The first K-Pop that won the awards they said. I'm so happy. The awards started at 7 AM in Japan. Which I should go to school since i had exam this morning.







I keep stalking the twitter and V live since BTS keep posted tweets and did a vlive. Me as the fangirl to the death, AM so happy. I keep laughing, screaming, and lots of things that you don't want to hear. I called my friend "SHOOT RAPMON ALWAYS BEEN THE PERSON THAT I RESPECTED SO MUCH" or "JUNGKOOK ALWAYS MADE MY DAY" everything is complete in this day. I'm happy, really happy. Strong power thank you







And of course it's not the good day for my friend lol, we had exam and then i kept doing something crazy and being a fangirl maniac for hmm about one hour lol. I keep saying i'm so proud of them, why they're always been stunning, why why why. Can't stop talking.

Oh and is it just mine, but J-HOPE are SOOOOOO charming today. Ah i love all of them, without them i won't always laughing on their vlive lol. I love them, they made a good music that could entertains me. They deserve this.






Those 7 Idiots always completely made my day.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram