What food do you have today: Bebek Tepi Sawah

12:52 AM

It was at night so I could not review this place :(
I have a limit on taking photos at night, it would be blururu and became a useless picture

I finally could try Bebek tepi sawah's crispy duck.
it's been 3 years since my last visit but I don't order crispy duck so now I have to.




This crispy duck cost IDR 105 and it's really expensive for me. But I really like the taste, it's crispy! Served with 3 kinds of sambal, I'm drunk. The size of the duck is too big, I feel full eating with rice.



\\



And Gurami Bakar, I think it cost like IDR 85
everything in here is so good but too pricey
I think I prefer going to this place when the sun is still awake because the view is good.




Well, happy eating!
ikkeru

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The gurami bakar look so delicious!!!
    I'm hungry, and want to eat now. lol
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the crispy duck also delicious, everything about food is delicious lol

      Delete

Instagram Follow on Instagram