5:39 PM

ABOUT ME

Your shorty and the friendliest alien who loves to eat anything (as long it's not extreme food) and sleep. My only hope is that I could reduce my weight without doing exercise which it's totally impossible. Mostly wrote about what I want to write, especially something that could make your heart feeling sad.

I'm an introverted human being who always gets judged because I never look perfect in their eyes.
Let me give you a fact that I keep living in a wrong circle where they keep expecting me to be what they wanted
my introvert side of me telling me that lowering my circle is the best idea?

I guess I still need a long way to be able to love myself, but I'm in progress
(love yourself guys, that's the important things to live this life)

Me really loves to blab something nonsense because I'm weird and I kinda different than you guys - gotta judge me again?

welcoming me back to normal life after lots of "eseitsaiti" happened ;)


Forever 17 until my hair turning all grey

travelerinasuitcase@outlook.com
https://www.instagram.com/iikkoxx/





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram