The last sakura

4:15 PM

Time flies so fast, I still remember the first time I live here. I was a coward, I'm scared to be alone, I bought my lunch by myself. Went to Akihabara, Shibuya, alone

In the first month at school, I met my classmates, searched for a part-time job. My friends helped me a lot for a part-time job. BABY DON'T YOU TELL YOU COULD DO PART TIME JOB AND STUDYING JAPANESE. It was hard as hell. Or maybe I'm just not good at sparing my time for work and study. I even have no time to sleep for remembering the kanji.

But after a year and a half, I feel like I don't study quite well. I keep having trouble with remembering grammar and kanji. Then I just gave up and just hanging out with my friends. Because when you got desperate with study thingy, we need to think again about how we could learn with other techniques.

I keep talking talking talking till I know how to use the pronunciation, how people speak their language, and somehow I learned Japanese joke a little. It might not help my proficiency test but at least it made me make some kind of bonding with my friends. Because I speak their language they started to be open more. Such as my Japanese best friend, we started to speak English at first, but since Japanese is her first language we kinda shared lots like lots of things since it's easier to speak in their language.

I feel like I found my home, IT WAS TOUGH. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an unbreakable woman. I'm quite weak. But Tokyo is really

feels like a home to me...


from nothing, I found my best friend, friends. I can't believe I could get lots lots of love from them.
I really wish I could stay here like forever. I wanna get a job but somehow I can't get it. I think my efforts are just not enough.

I did lots of Job Hunting but turns out my Japanese is not enough. It never gets enough as I always been lacking the sort of difficulties in remembering something. But it's fine, there are lots of people who could be going back to Japan after they returned to their home country.

I will try to not arguing with my future, I will try to love everything that happens from now on
How I got depressed, how I get sick, how I get loved, how I got hated, how I got happy, I'm currently busy at the moment. and I'm learning to deal with it






This is going to be the last sakura, I'm emotionally not okay with this
Starting this month I'm going to leave Tokyo and moving back to Indonesia
I hope it will go well

I hope
I'm still enjoying life at the moment








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram