3AM

4:20 AM

I'm still awake, doesn't mean i never sleep. It just that I have nothing to do tomorrow and i feel like i need to be productive at night.

I don't know what to do till i feel sleepy so i tried to make a poem (or something close to poem)

My mind was so complicated that to release the complicated mind, I wanted to write in order to releasing my stress.





"Only looking on your face, I fell in love
When your hand, touched mine I got nervous
Seeing your smile, I feel the love on yours

Love is such a mystery, I might forget these feelings someday
But this experience is so tempting

Baby, your love so pure put me back to high school memories
You touched my heart, erasing the blackness

I'm so grateful

It is no perfections, just you and me
There is no future, but I don't wanna miss this memory

My love is always a tragedy
Till the day come, my love will be growing bigger and bigger

Till the love killing us out

I love you"











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram