Despair

8:50 PM

Nothing could understand how painful your life is

Looking fine in the outside but full of despair inside
Life looks fine and normal but it's not

The stress keeps coming, and consuming almost all the parts of your body 
it's so stressful, I feel like I can't walk 
I feel like all that I can do is only sleep in my room
breathing is hard, all that I can wish is only stop breathing and not thinking anything

nobody will understand how hard it is to live like this
People will only think about themself
I hate it, I really hate it

But does not mean I could surrender from all of this pain

In order to be able to walk, to breathe free 
I need to take the risks

No matter how hard it is to live
I will live

For someone who had trust in myself that I'm strong
That I'm the strongest person that he ever met
That believes in me, no matter how fragile I looked in his eyes

You

Who could brighten my day, who could wipe the tears in my cheeks
Who could pour me sunlight in my day, cleared the darkness in my heart

You

who always trying to respect all of my decisions. Even it's also hard for you either. I'm Sorry

Even I have to be alone now, even the world is such a scary place to live

I wiped my tears while typing this, and tomorrow I need to go to my war again

Let me see your smile in your face again, someday


with love,
from the one that you can't have












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram