Feelings

5:39 PM

October 5, 2019

When was the last time I ever feel this calm?


it's not the beer or smoke that make me feel this calm
it was perfect for me to think more about myself, taken care by someone was wonderful


A person told me,
you need a person who can be a teacher who taught you lots of things
a person who can treats you well as a princess, giving you a care
a person who can be a father or a mother that protecting you
a person who can be your friend, listening to your problems and sharing together

I wanna believe that


October 9, 2019

It is me again, get time to write my feelings

I called lots of friends, and I heard lots of things


I heard lots of voices, and I keep observing


I was enjoying them and I can't believe I am comparing their own personality to each other

and I got silent


why do I comparing them? was it because I am comparing which person who's good enough to chat?

and I keep thinking thinking thinking


This is not why I called them


I wanna know them


not because I need a person to talk



why my mind change so easily? do I judge people?




Exhaled lots of thoughts, and then I talk with them again



"Good to hear you're doing good"

Ikkel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram