Day 1

3:27 AM

I met a good person


a real good person
Who listen well
Who treats me well

Giving me time to heal me
Giving me direction, a hope


Loves me for who I am
Who will be happy to see me happy

He will listen
He will tell

But before this could directing us to something
I should leave

Cause I can't 
I am cursed, cursed by my eternal twins 
She wanted us to be together

I'm currently in Jakarta, but it's not about me running away
It's about me healing myself

After I met lots lots of people,

I do believe in their love
They were directing me to the way

The way how I get myself back



I love the way they laugh at me
I love how they miss me
I love how they try not to care but they do care
I love their effort to love me


This is day one, and I feel like the sky is calming me

The voice, I can't stop listening to the voice
It's calming me


Baby, I might be far away from your destiny
But I'm still here alive, searching my own destiny

It's been a while I never feel this calm and peaceful
She won't hurt me, she won't


Is this place will lead me? show me the way?
I'm looking at the sky, searching for the answer
But it won't come


I'm unsure about my future
But I make my own future




Here I am feeling alive as  a person


I'm ikkel, and this is the first day I feel this calm
I wrote this as I don't wanna forget this feeling


and I hope I will be like this on the next day

and I'm thankful, for meeting lots of people who opened my eyes


That I'm not alone


No, it's not perfect, it's fragile, and I could break into pieces someday
But



But





I'll try to fix my broken pieces
hope it will last longer



-Ikkel-






























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram