When did i notice?

12:09 PM

When was the last time I feel this low?
When was the last time I feel scared?
When was the last time I cried?
When was the last time I feel this devastated?

I wish it was a long time ago
I feel like I can't breathe
My brains seem like dying
All of the good things, it felt like disappearing
and I could only remember the bad things

Can't sleep, cause it will lead you to nightmares
Can't talk, cause it will leading you to get judged
At this moment I'm just wishing I could forget and move on

No more drama in my brain
I've had enough
I'm scared of you, won't you just go away?
Wishing to lose you, but yet you will come back again


I know I will never lose you
you are like a soulmate but in a bad way
my brain is bleeding inside and no one could see

But despite feeling like this, I know something is changing
All this time I finally know lots of things

Knowing that I'm not alone
Knowing that there's still someone who accepts me as I am
Knowing that you are not always wrong
Knowing that loving myself is the answer

I might be weak today, but not tomorrow and not in the future
When I feel this weak, I should believe that I am fine and I don't have to be afraid anymore
My life is changing into good times
and I should not ruin it



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram