Dynamite is finally out today!

5:10 PM

I thought i'm gonna write about another dark feelings


But need to be stopped for today because today is quite special!

I could hear BTS newest song in English


IN ENGLISH

and their melody quite put me in such an energetic mood

i Love beat song, can we hear it together?




Starting Jungkook as the intro
I REALLY MISS HIM and bighit is like granted my wish
LUCKY LUCKY

I won't type full lyrics but gonna tell you little bit:

"This is getting Heavy
can you hear the bass boom?
I'm ready
Life is sweet as honey
Yeah, this beat cha-ching like money
Disco overload, I'm into that, I'm good to go"
This is preparing me to do disco and then they

"Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
so watch me bring the fire and set the night alight
shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I' ma light it up like dynamite, woah"

Just a little peek with the lyrics, you could find their full lyrics in anywhere i think

This song is really the song that I've been waiting for
Now I shouldn't need to translate their lyrics one by one again

You could also find the instrumental one in Spotify also 

I've been repeating the song now in my spotify till i got tired with it LOL

This song is literally catchy and can't wait for another English song from BTS!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram