Past

11:00 PM

Past is hurtful

even when I walk one step further

every I peeked on my back

it hurts greatly

I don't wanna let my tears fall

because when it happens, I will go cray


I locked my hearts

standing rigidly

once people told me I'm strong

i will ask my heart

when the seal will be unlocked


I don't want anything on my past will stirring me up anymore

because i got tired so much

yet sometimes when you're moving forward

you need your past to move


Exhausting, I don't know how to move

sometimes I could handle

but once the past stir me again

I will look cray


Tell me not to look back

Past already in the past

it's not something that I needed to fight again

Tell me my future are looking brighter now


Because I need it more...






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram