Livingstone Cafe & Bakery

3:30 AM


Hey team insomniac
it's 3:55 am and i didn't get any good sleep lately.
Usually I go to sleep at 5:00 am and woke up at 09:00
of course my breakouts will get worse and I guess even i went to doctor or doing facial it won't help at all if I still have this kind of daily life lol

But I'm still trying to sleep really early so It could heal soon







anyway 
I haven't post anything due of my busy lazy life. lol but seriously my real life kinda sucks right now. So I think I should relax and do something else rather than waiting something unnecessary
and i just realized that it's already almost the end of may wtf


Last year I spend my Christmas at Livingstone
and I really missed Livingstone right now

The place is really simple but elegant, and of course quiet! Always be my favorite place to have lunch
I forgot what music they played but i guess it could made my mood better lah

But cause it was christmas, they played christmas song






What I ordered from left to right :
Choco mousse C SLC IDR 35
Iced Caramel Latte IDR 35
Greentea Latte IDR 33
Red Velvet Tiramissu IDR 35

The price are not included tax and service!

I guess I always ordered choco mouse for the cake lol coz I dunno why I always choose this wtf
I don't ordered any food coz I already got breakfast at hotel and i'm still full so I guess nongkrong cantik not too bad eh?





Just realized that this is how i looks like when i took photos of food lol
I look starving and drooling wtf








Well, overall i really love livingstone so i have no bad experience and i hope I will never get any


have a good day guys!
ikkel yoo






Livingstone Cafe & Bakery
Jl. Petitenget 88x 
Kerobokan, Bali
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 361 4735 949

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram