BlackBean Cafe

12:29 AM

Finnaly the assignment was done and i really excited to update my blog!
Actually, i really don't know what should i post this week..




screwed



BUT BUT! Luckily My friends asked me to catch some food! Finally there's someone asked me to hang out! yaaaaaaaay


thank you assignment for not disturbing me this day

So this is it, BlackBean cafe
Curious about the location?
It's located in Jalan Tukad Badung No.7 Renon, it's near


I'm still excited that i FINALLY have a friends to hang out! FINALLY?




Nah just kidding, it is me that really loves to sleep under the blanket than going out spend

Let's go to the place! :D
let's see the blururu photos ritual first







#1





#2







#3


I don't know why everytime i see the traffic i miss Surabaya lol nvm






#4


Got bored already? :D 

Oh please don't!









#5 

Already arrived, even it has a twitter account!






#6 
And the entrance! let's go outside!





#7








#8


#9







#10








#11


You could see the menu, I want to eat all of them!






#12

Another menu, i think it's what  recommended in here 








#13

To be honored to choose this seat to sit #gakpenting








#14


my friends ordering 2 Chicken Teriyaki dengan nasi, 1 Spaghetti aglio olio (i'm so curious with the name) and me ordering the chicken wuss :D









#15

I just lavvvv the wall. I just thinking to take it as a souvenirs



I'm serious






#16



While you waiting you could read this magazine, please don't take it home as a souvenirs and sell it








#17




BUT i really want' to sell it :(








#18


And the beverages already served! it's teh tarik and tea.

Do you know teh tarik?



Well Teh tarik or you could say "pulled tea" is a indian milk tea that you could find mostly in restaurants or cafe. Its name is derived from the pouring process og pulling the drink during the preparation. Still curious? GOOGLE it :D

Teh tarik is really great and lavv it! and more shockingly, It just cost IDR 5000 in here!

SOOOO CHEAP

You know lah, you could buy teh tarik in restaurant for IDR 15000 with a same size

Read it more "S-A-M-E-S-I-Z-E" 





 #19


My chicken wuss :3 my favorite snack!













#20 


Chicken teriyaki dengan nasi, looking good, so starving








#21


It will make your stomach full and only cost IDR 15000









#22



See?






#22

But my chicken wuss still good! But still i can't find the best chicken wuss like in Surabaya 

But still lavvvv it









#23
Spaghetti that i still curious with the name

IDR 15000






#24


hmm,look suspicious...


BUT it's good! it taste like Indonesian taste for me

Not bad lah, i lav this one









 #25



So what do you want to order if you're here?





#25


The cashier, pay it or run lol


Something that made me impressed, NO TAX! yaaay cheap cheap and would make your stomach full
It's really great for student to hangout in here with friends and for you that didn't want to spend a lot of money to eat like me ;D






#26

Thank you Blackbean!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram