Java Paragon

6:47 PM

actually, i'm in Bali now. Surabaya's trip was just too short. Now i should back to my uni life. I didn't get any sleep seriously, there're many assignment to do and june i'll get my exam -_-
seriously, i didn't updated anything. BUT!

i still have my Java Paragon's photos!




Aaaand that's me, now i'm officially giving my first selfie photos yaaay *standing applause*

i know it's ridiculous, i tried to make up. it didn't work -_-

i'm so curious how could woman can do make up and look adorable but i caaaaaaaan't
i want to look like a celebrity toooooooo! but hooow
still a beginner make up girl *sobbing*


i visited citilites twice, the first i went with my sister and the second i went with my friends
it's really biutipul guys but the price is really biutipul too, yes i'm broke.
But the place was really awesome for me, my friends said that they enjoyed it too.
and I got a great pictures!

 




*1

Java Paragon's Lobby. The place is bright and cozy!
curious about citilites? so here's the citilites!













*2


 Sweet, it's really great for.. couples..
At least i didn't see a sign that said single aren't allowed to go in.. At least..






If you're curious with the food here i give you some photos!
but sadly..













*3

I FORGOT WHAT FOOD IS THAT T_________________T
i hate for not update soon and now i forgot.
i think it's a salad and chicken katsu but nvm i think i should snapsnap the menu next day
but it's delicio guys, i think i order beef bulgogi that night and it's delicio

Oh and did you remember what i said about the surprise cake?

















*4

It's always works! except me..







*5


*6

So much bottles


I really want to take a cool photos like dis



But somehow it turned like disss







*7

WHY IT'S DIFFERENT WHY 

you know la who took the blururu photos :p











*8

I thought she was drunk













*9

Told ya she's drunk
WTF she's gonna kill a man













*10



sadly, my friend didn't take it seriously and still madly in love with the cakes

and more sadly i didn't take it seriously and took another photos













*11

In memoriam, lol don't take it seriously














\





*12


We're drunk drunk drunk *hic*















\

*13

I think i'm a professional blururu photos















*14

That's all

I'm so happy that my bestfriends still make a time to have fun together even though they're really busy with their own assignment, sangat terharu :'

well if i were them, i would not going anywhere and just doing my assignment like now

But i'm really happy.. really..




*15


Thank you guys you're the best!















Maybe you still curious about citilites so i have more photos to post :D




*16

Java Paragon's apartment







 *17

My sisters!








*18






*19

City light and i lavvvv it








*20

Thank you for reading this post!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram