Touchdown, Java Paragon!

1:37 AM

it's still morning and i don't know what should i do on that day. But just got a chat with friends that said they wanted to go to citilites!


So first of all, what's citilites? where is it?









Seriously, I really don't know too :D


Not a great citizen but GOOGLE would probably help us



One of the icon of Java Paragon Hotel and Residences is the Citilites Sky Club and Bistro which is the first and only rooftop restaurant in Surabaya. Located on the 21st floor with the most wonderful view of the city lights in the nights from the height. Offering fine selected regional and international beverages, snacks and pastries. Cozy stylish it is a setting for networking and meeting people. Citilites Sky Club and Bistro its majestic surrounding is truly the only place to see and be seen.

Yes that's citilites! looks awesome from.. above..
It has a great view to see the city from above, maybe you should try?

Back to the story, after my friends decided to go to citilites at 6pm. i just wanted to make a surprise party for my friends. But it was late, really late. Well you know my friend's birthday is on April and i want to celebrate it. Now? i fuckin kiddin you.

NOT MY FAULT! i have no time! just ask my uni why they don't give me another free day in April! Just ask them!

Okay finally i got an idea. Just give some cakes for your friends birthday. It's absolutely.. works












Just consider if your friends is not an idiot who wanted Limousine for their present. Well it's me..

Well, I know you guys really hate for my blururu photos, that's why my friend send his photos for me. What a great friend. But so sorry for ruin your photos. well i'm not a great friend. well like i said, i want limousine on my birthday.



we decided to catch up at 6 pm
and something i can't resist

wore a dress, make ups, and don't forget. heels...

i'm a girl, livin in a metropolitan town. and i can't wore that.. things...

Okay i'll learn how to make up seriously..


CATCH YA LATER!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. umm probably you should add more info about places you've been to, such as the signature cuisine, the recommended food, the price and also some useful tips. well, considering that you call your blog as a traveler's blog. Just suggesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not like i call my blog as a traveler's blog. It just that i love to share everything i spend on my life. But of course i will share about signature cuisine and the recommended food! thanks for your suggesting and i will work hard for my writing!

      Delete
  2. Males males nggak onok potoku :/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram