Cwie Mie!

11:18 PM

Hi! Happy saturday night

maybe i am lazy to post something but as you know i'm no good with writing and now i just blogged a crap wtf

i have been working to much to save my money. It has been a year for not going to Surabaya :(
i have been forgotten by my friends this lately. I just missed to see them and hangout together

by the way, I think i just realized that i have too much posted about mee and i think i am too inlove with mee (^∇^)

Went to cwie mie near udayana university  and this place is full of the students, hanging out or even doing their assignment in here 

Cwie mie is from Malang and i really love cwie mie since i was in high school. I kinda nostalgic too see this near my faculty and yes i wanna taste it so much nomnom







Cwie mie ayam jamur, mushroom! I love mushroom so much that is why i always ordering mee that contains mushroom except ramen!






The original cwie mie, badak said that there's a cheese inside but no cheese in there wtf =D
ahahaha but it was satisfied la i wanna eat more



which one is your favorite? there are so many menu of cwie mie in here of course you could find the spicy one!


Melon milk for drinks :9



just do not think that i wrote a crappy post today, so sorry :(
already make the maps for the cwie mie 

happy eating and happy happy!
ikkeru-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram