Random

5:50 AM

This is not about so random wtf but this week i decided to do on diet!


( ゚д゚) 

That is how i looks like when i decided to do diet 

I just gain 3-4kg after i spend my holiday which i really lazy to do anything except sleeping and browsing and yes eating...

Then i decided to do 1200 cal for a day
Which i know it WON'T help

How the fuck i have to reduce my portion to eat 

I might be dead haha

I hope people have any other way to loses some weight *sigh*



But i am gonna doing this for one month and on day one i just doing 25 squats =D

I am too lazy to do anything wth hahaha

Since i do not do anything for this month maybe people want to ask what i did

At least i did not using magic mushroom wherever i saw it on kuta =D but i'm playing magic phone hahahaha wtf i'm saying



Playing line games until night hahaha it might be weird to playing all day but it is fun to make a style without recognize that you are more ugly than you are in the game wtf =D



Hahaha even she copying mine for doing nothing =D

This gonna be bored all day

And this month i just welcoming my first day on my new semester

Welcome assignment!
イッケル









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram