Yoshi-tei Ramen

11:25 PM

Hey


       




It is about the place that i've been found for long time ago. Have been craving for ramen and i think this place is really really private and looks quiet. I already look on the website which it's rare to see the review and i think it is great to go here






It just simple and quiet and I think it is good to sit here alone








Wtf yeah nvm










Gekikara Ramen looks wow in me but no thank you i won't eating something hot today done with you wtf

I kinda excited for seeing udon so i choose udon than ramen





This is for the biggest portion and i think it more yummy than the small one (haha i'm such a greedy) and the udon is surprisingly good now i love udon tjan ramen 




What i can say is the ramen is big to me who admitted to go for diet but now i just realized i can't do diet as usual wtf i'm saying but the ramen is huge and おいし( ̄▽ ̄)




Ordering tuna roll but i don't really like the tuna haha i just love the raw one. Maybe i should try another sushi because i just try one



And this is for the ramen in a small portion. Still a great one but udon is more greeatttt




and don't forget about the gyoza, i forgot to took the photos before i eat Hahaha いただきます〜

I just added yoshi-tei on my maps. I hope it is useful :D
happy eating!

Ikkeru-




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram