[REVIEW] Sebamed Clear face antibacterial cleansing foam

2:05 AM

I never thought it's finally March, i've been fooling around last year and now I don't have time to fooling around anymore. Busy time made you really really stressed that make you want to think everything (every single thing that even it looks so small) lol. I've been in a negative vibes lately because of so much thing happens and does not have any way out. So I decided to not meeting my friends. I don't want them to hear all of my problems and getting bored about hearing my life lol.





what i feel right now lololol


And you should know that my breakouts become really worst. First it just like a popping acne but after 3 months it's become really nasty and itchy. My breakouts suddenly burst on my neck and my cheeks. I think i'm allergic with something so I decided to reduce consuming dairy products, oily food and else but sometimes i really need my Caramel Macchiato and It's hard for not eating oily food in Indonesia.

I'm currently write what I eat in my Agenda so I could be strict of what I eat everyday.
And yup i'm doing what people do when they had a pitiful breakout: browsing about the best product to clean the breakout.

And finally i used this product, Sebamed clear face antibacterial cleansing foam.
It actually got a good review in acne.org so i'm giving a try.







What's the ingredient inside?
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide MEA Chloride (Cleanser, boost the foam)
Cocotrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Parfume, Phenoxyethanol





Pros:
Does not make your skin dry
it makes your skin hydrate and smooth (i have oily skin)
pH value 5.5 so it's stabilize your skin from acid mantle
it does not make my skin horrible 
fancy packaging and hygienic! 


cons:
i don't really like facial foam because i always feel it's not cleaning enough on my skin 
i said it does not giving me another breakout, but it also does not reducing my breakout 






I think I would use this if I only have an acne problem but not for my breakout problem. But i'm so happy that it does not make my face worse. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram