Break Cafe

11:21 PM

Hyaho~
I finally going back to Bali. I have so many assignment to do but in the end I still living lazy lol. Oh man i hope i won't screwing my future wtf







The photo won't tell ya that it is so hot in Bali right now. Rainy season only stand for 1 month while the rest is only for summer ffffffffff

So It might be the emotional year lololol.










The place was so full with people having lunch so I don't wanna disturb them for taking the picture
Oh and bytheway this place is located in Jl. Hayam Wuruk. The place is enought for i think 20 people. They have aircon inside! It's the best place when you really hot lol.








Coz I already disturb them like this lololol









Ordered Carbonara for IDR 27
The souce was creamy and I think it's suitable with the price. I think I got full enough with eating this. The bread was salty but still good on my tongue. Overall I like this carbonara








Pitaya blablablabla I forgot what is that lo but it was contain red dragon that's why the base looks purple. I love this kind of food because it's really good for the nutrition. I rarely get any fruits in bali so I really love to had this food

anyway this cost IDR 28!
I ordered Greentea Latte for IDR 19 and Coffee latte for IDR 17 cheap leh






Have a nice day everybody! don't forget to eat healthy food everyday!
ikkel


Break Cafe Denpasar
Jl, Hayam Wuruk No. 176
Denpasar Selatan, Bali
Indonesia 80239
Phone  : +6282 147 264 076
Instagram | Facebook














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram