Toxic

9:27 AM

We were living in a different life since day one

I was the one who's giving you bad vibes
and you're the one who's giving me good vibes
We were both living equally

We were destined to be together since day one
You were giving me shelter
and I was giving you nightmares
Our world can't be separated

We were living in bad and good vibes
giving you too much toxic
cause you're the penetrate
My life is turning peace

I gave you lots of ecstasies 
and you won't let me go
I'm starting to lose my penetrates
in my toxic world

You keep reaching me 
While I get more lost in a dark place
You sing lots of love songs
While I got blind with love

Your life turns backward
Blame me to change you
But I won't come back to you 
Cause I gave you much toxic

You won't be there again with me
In our equal world
Now you found someone who'll give you happiness
While I only give you toxic

Looking you happy
was the happiest thing to see
you won't be looking here anymore
and I pray for your happiness

Let me stay here again
without anyone
because I can't stand 
introducing you to my toxic world




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram