Hakata Ikkousha!

12:20 AM

As my friend said, hakata ikkousha and Ikkudo ichi is the most popular ramen in Jakarta. Luckily, Hakata is now open in Surabaya also. (they even had 3 stores)
I'm so excited to eat ramen, since i was really really craving for it

But I don't think that this place is not a good place for the people who extremely avoid pork because i always read pork in every menu.  
Of course not every menu in here is with pork, how you should drink a pork ocha? wtf
No i mean, saya lihat ayam dan sapi di menu!






The place is huge, usually it's crowded at night but i went there at 3 pm and it's still sepi. The people in here is so kind dan ramah, they giving me the best service

I ordering ocha for IDR 8.8 (8800) it could be on refill also, the waitress are so kind they even refilling my ocha for three times! three times! and it going to the fourth, i think my weight will be full of water hahahahaha 

Oh and also they were speaking with a microphone to the chef, it sounds like they are a secret agent lol, imagination is going wild





Ramen Babi Special for IDR 56, when you look at the picture the ramen looks a bit oily and yes it is oily

The taste is not the same like i ever taste in japan but it is not bad also
Which i should say that the taste is 8/10 la





I kinda amazed with this garlic press, how could you spend  IDR 800 only for garlic press? No hard feeling 
I even crying for saving my money for buying branded clothes #nooneaskbtw









Ordering chicken gyoza (forgot the price) and it's really enak! i love gyoza so much!
The gyoza is set from IDR 30++
i haven't taste the pork yet, so i wonder if people could give me a review ^^







Ramen Ayam Spesial for IDR 56, the soup is not really thick like the pork one. I would say i prefer the chicken than the pork one. BUT both is good

Hakata is really great, from the food even the services is really impressive. I usually didn't get any great services this lately which it made me curious about why people could not gave me something impressive. Is it because i looks like anaconda that will kill them lol idk
But, I'm a person that always feels touched man, i love some heart-warming services
(not like they have to hugging me lol that's just too far)

I forgot does this place is without tax and services or not but i think it's only with tax
That's what i did at hakata, there's not a great review but i'm still learning to write more!






ice cream for the appetizer
happy saturday night fellas!

Ikkeru Sutedjo-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram