YOSHINOYA Galaxy Mall Surabaya

1:50 AM

I never thought that this year I could go back to my hometown, Surabaya! I have so much to do in this year and I don't have a perfect plan for traveling on this year T.T 

But for having time to go back to Surabaya, I'm so lucky. I'm quite happy that lately, I feel blessed. Thank You, Lord 
So when I'm in Surabaya I had so much to do, especially having an afternoon date with my old friends. You could find so many cafes in here which it's really delightful. *food instinct mode: on*











And one of my reasons for visiting Surabaya is because Yoshinoya finally opens in here! It's actually opened in December 2014 but I don't have time to going back to Surabaya so now I won't miss it! Yoshinoya is located in Galaxy Mall and Food Court Tunjungan Plaza. Because it's still new, there will be so many people queuing in front of this store. Even though it's already 3 months old, people still curious about this place. I already missed Yoshinoya when I was in Japan and now I won't miss it while I'm still in Surabaya!







I never went to Yoshinoya Jakarta, Yoshinoya in Galaxy Mall are quite spacious with the good surrounding. But it doesn't look like Yoshinoya that I saw in Tokyo. Kinda missed Tokyo so much T_T I'll be back there someday~ Someday~





....





Just ignore it, let's back to how the taste of the meat









This one is the original beef bowl, I bought the small bowl and it cost approximately IDR 25 I lost the receipt so I forgot the real price :( 

It's just an original beef with onion on it, taste like an original taste lol.
Oh, and if you bought ocha you'll get free flow!





Yakiniku beef bowl in a big portion and it cost IDR 30. This one is my favorite I guess because I'm a heavy eater the meat was not enough for me lol. It was kinda small even though it's in a big portion. Overall, the taste is good and I prefer the yakiniku one.
I think one bowl for the Original cost 370 kcal while the beef bowl cost like 420 kcal because it's bigger and the meat is not many. But actually, if you searched on Yoshinoya's website it cost like 669-750 kcal. If you're on 1200 kcal diet, you are in trouble like me T.T 







I really love their bowl, it's kinda unique hahaha. maybe I'll try a search for that bowl in Daiso






This is really made me nostalgic, they have gacha-gacha hahaha, I still remember that I know this when I'm still in kindergarten but after I'm in elementary I forgot about gacha-gacha. Do you know gacha-gacha?





So after all, I kinda like this place and it would be nice if they have a special promo for me hahahaha *ngarep* For you who doesn't know about this place, I found this menu in google hopefully the price is still the same











happy yoshinoya! xx
ikkeru


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram