KAKKK, AYAM GEPREK !!!

12:23 AM

Hey! It's been a long time muehehe
Usually I post about 2-3 post for a week but now I think I always late on posting something. Sorry!
I'll give you 3 multiple choices about why i blog really late:

a. I got so much assignment
b. I got no time for blog
c. I've been addicted with facebook's games

and yup, I've been addicted with facebook's games EVERYTIME when I have to blog. I've been playing candy crush, criminal case, Words with friend and also tetris battle. I actually don't want to stuck with this games but in the end I keep playing lol.

I also have so much assignment but i just forgot about it and playyyyyyyyyyyyy which in the end I got panic for not touching my assignment.


But now, I finally Blog before I'm going back playing Tetris Battle again :D







I've been told from my friend that this place was from Surabaya. I don't know anything about Ayam Geprek and the name is really funny for me. I read from article that this place was from Yogyakarta? have no idea since I never seen it when I was in Yogyakarta last year :(

for your information this place is located in Jl. Nakula. Still confused? it's near bale udang mang engking







I really have no idea what Ayam Geprek is. If I could describe, it's a deep fried chicken like what you usually buy in Kentucky or Mcdonalds, grind with chilies, garlic, and other seasoning. The garlic taste really bold. They have 2 types of rice, red or white. I totally recommend this place for you who really like spicy! You could request how many chilies do you want. For me I think 2 is enough or maybe 4 chilies will taste really spicy for me. But my Brother said that 10 or more were good. (if it's me i would cry lol)






We ordering Paket A because it's more cheaper! It cost IDR 20 while you have to pay more IDR 2 for Nasi merah

I really like this place and decided to go here soon!
ikkeru

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. cute photos =)

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, I love it! Enjoy the weekend honey!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways:
    Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin | Facebook

    (っ◕‿◕)っ♥

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram