weekly post!

5:57 PM

Hi! this is my weekly-not-so-important-post

this month I'm going to have student study service in some village in Bali. It's looks like a community service that is a must to do when we're in University. Maybe i'll talk about it later :P

by the way i'm in Starbucks now, and today is frickin hot!







28 degree but feels like 33 degree outside, hmmm
This month Bali's weather are quite windy, you will often see the kids playing the kite outside but you won't see me in the outside but i prefer to sleep with air con inside :P
I know it's windy but it's still hot!

and also i'm got threw out if when I drove a motorcycle. I think it's because i'm too light and I drove really fast :P
What I want to tell you is that be careful light people, you don't wanna ended up flying like a paper lol






before I went to Starbucks, I got my lunch in ayam geprek. I've waiting for so long because it's always closed because of the moslem celebration and now it's open!

The price are still IDR 22 where you'll get Nasi merah + Ayam geprek + soup exclude drinks





The difference between small and big portions
and it usually have IDR 2-3 difference

I mean like the small tea cost like IDR 3 and the big cost like IDR 5 for the example






Been exhausted all day!
ikkeru

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram