Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort & Spa

11:00 AM

Good evening!

Today I went to Yogyakarta for 2 days but because I had a little business in here, I didn't went anywhere. I don't even have a time for visiting Jalan Malioborowobbly
It's raining in Yogyakarta and it's not really hot today. Dude, i hate Bali for being panas and make me berkeringat lengket-lengket.









I staying in Sheraton Mustika Hotel Yogyakarta that located in Jalan Laksda Adisucipto. It's near the airport so it didn't take sooooo long
When I arrived at the hotel the place was really quiet but when you went outside there're so many people staying in the lobby and I think they're had a workshop. 







I got shocked when i saw car in 7th floor because i thought the lobby in in the first floor and I just realized that the lobby is on 7th floor








The room was surprisingly wide, as expected for Sheraton. I also got Fruits for f-r-e-e








The bathroom looks huge but the shower was totally annoying. I already set the hot water for not really hot but the water was random, it could be cold then being EXTREMELY hot. 
I feel burning and in the end I surrender and I took a bath with cold water.





And this is the first time I could saw a good view in my balcony. But if you got the room in the first floor you will see a pond and it looks beautiful also.
I'm not sure if this post really interesting, i'm no good with review things lol


Next I'll going to the temple have a good day!
Ikkeru



Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort & Spa 
Jl. Laksda Adisucipto KM 8.7
Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55282
Phone:  +62 274 488588
Sheraton Yogyakarta















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram