Monomola Long Lasting Lip Color sexy red

7:16 PM

Lately i've been addicted with online shops (who doesn't?) there are so many things that i bought every week. 
So i've been thinking why not give it a review? so it would help people who's really curious about online products like me :p






I just bought monomola sexy red lip tattoo which it's lately popular.










Well, i tested on my hand. It has a liquid watery texture, I had to wait for approximately 30 minutes to make sure the color will stay longer.  





When i tried on my lips, you could see the color in my lip so red. I looked like too much wearing make up. I waited for 30 minutes because the rumor is that the more you wait, the longer color will stay. But I think even though you're waiting for over 30 min it will be same like you wait for 30 minutes. You does not have to use it really bold! Use it wisely lol






After successfully waiting for 30 minutes, peel it off and ta-da!
the color was natural for me and it does not staining my cup of tea today❤ 
I would not recommend you to use this for a heavy makeup because the colour was not too bold. I really like this product but it was quite a long time to use it before going out. (well you have to wait for 30 minute and i'm a jam karet person lololol)






ANYWAY I'll give you the pros and cons of this product

Likes:

1. Cute packaging
2. It has a good natural color for me!
3. It does last longer and does not left any stain!!
4. It looks small, but i already use it for over 10 times so it's economical! 

Dislikes:

1. Have to wait for quite a long time (Time is money!)
2. It makes my lips dry






Oh and by the way, because it makes your lips dry, I usually used lipbalm after using monomola.
Happy first December!
Ikkel









You Might Also Like

1 comments


  1. Great post.I'm glad to see people are still interested of Article.Thank you for an interesting read..

    Lip Glosses

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram